BKind Foods is a triple bottom line company that markets and distributes organic and natural snacks and beverages that are kind to your body and the planet.
They work with schools, businesses, hospitals, community centers, colleges and universities, caterers and hotels to provide healthy snack alternatives and can create customized menus.
I’ve tasted about a dozen of their products and not only are they healthy, but they're wonderfully delicious too! All their products meet the following criteria:
- No artificial flavor
- No artificial color
- No preservatives
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Socially responsible business practices
Some of the products I’ve tried are:
- Original Multi Grain Chips
- PopCorners (popped corn chips)
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Baked Lentil Chips
- Mini Crunchy Vanilla Cookies (my favorite!)
- Organic Fruit Snacks (my boyfriend’s young sons ate this up in a heartbeat)
- Hippie Chips (baked potato chips with hemp – tasty!)
- Granola Plank (a granola bar that is chewy and tasty)
There are even more than this. You can see some of them listed on their web site.
Contact Jason Schwartz at 301.246.0146, email@example.com.